HoT online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All anouncements, news, patches, opinios can be said here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello. Can any admin create acc for me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kolpik

Hello. Can any admin create acc for me? Empty
PostSubject: Hello. Can any admin create acc for me?   Hello. Can any admin create acc for me? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:08 am

Hello. Topic title says all.
I dont know why, but i cant install hamachi in my PC, it just puts out errors ( iwe tried all hamachi i found. none works. But my friend easely had hamachi goin on his PC a lil time ago. )
So, i wanted to ask, can any GM create account for me? please. And just send account info to tomelis8@inbox.lv or to forums PM box. Thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
laris

Hello. Can any admin create acc for me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. Can any admin create acc for me?   Hello. Can any admin create acc for me? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:34 pm

hello,

im not a Gm or the admin, but you dont need to make an account for hamachi, you just need to install it and connect to the server. and in case you mean to make an account for you at the server itself ( to play) its still not on yet. so there is no account registering. you will just have to wait like we all do, too bad. i wanna play too again.
Back to top Go down

Hello. Can any admin create acc for me?
Page 1 of 1